[olug] ActionTec DSL things, Linksys firewall, etc

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:10:56 UTC 2006

We use some actiontec dual modem thing thingies... basically a dialup
router.

you can download the development kit for it (linux) from actiontec's site.

kinda cool :)

we've not gone about hacking at it yet, although enabling some static port
forwarding would be useful (so we don't have to reverse tunnel).

-Will