[olug] Mac Mini retired, offers?

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Thu Mar 23 17:54:34 UTC 2006

<quote who="Jay Hannah">
> On Thu, 23 Mar 2006, OBrien, Timothy wrote:
>>> Sigh. A week too late. -grin-  I just posted my mini story so far over
>>> on the GNMUG mailing list. Your thoughts welcome.
>>>
>>>     http://gnmug.org
>>
>> You did? Where?
>
> Uhhh... What? The only GNMUG mailing list at that URL. What do you mean
> "where?"
>
> http://lists.gnmug.org/private.cgi/gnmug-gnmug.org/2006-March/000008.html
>
> Is all that gambling, boozing, and womanizing screwing up your noggin'?
>
> Poke,

I only need the email once.... and I know nothing of this gambling,
boozing, and womanizing you speak of. ;)

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>