[olug] OLUG Luncheon on Friday

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 16:27:00 UTC 2006

AND from someone named Patrick no less?  ; 0

I won't be at either CiCi's OR Clancy's for that
matter either.

OT:
Did the Corned Beef thing at work yesterday, Ruebens
today...leftovers tomorrow.  I was told that we cooked
31 lbs. Two more are frozen in the fridge.  I'll
probably freeze a couple of containers with sides
today.

Joe Gulizia

<B23BF2D46A70EA4B919F0B3E2BFAFEA9FFDA05 at tenaska-email.omaha.tenaska.com>