[olug] Linux Essay contest

OBrien, Timothy IrishMASMS at olug.org
Mon Mar 13 19:52:21 UTC 2006

<quote who="Adam Haeder">
> Probably aimed at a slightly younger crowd (than me anyway :) but someone
> you know might be interested.
>
> http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2006/essay_contest.php
>
> Linux* Essay Contest, Sponsored By Intel
> Intel Centrino Duo
> Win an Intel Centrino Duo Laptop (2nd Prize: iPod Nano)
> Best one page essay about Linux. Choose any topic related to Linux;
> examples include Importance of Linux to me, Greatest Linux Hack, Linux:
> genius or luck, how I became a Linux developer.... Tell us what you think
> about the importance or impact of Linux, its technical or social aspects,
> its impact on your personal or work life...

Rules:

    * Must be 16 years or older.
    * Maximum of 1500 words plain text or PDF in English (or Perl)
    * Must be registered as an attendee of the 2006 Linux Symposium

Submission Deadline: Friday, June 30th, 2006

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien

A: No.
Q: Should I include e-mail quotations after my reply?
An often repeated quote on news.admin.net-abuse.email:
<I>
"Spam is not about content, it is about consent".
</i>