[olug] Wireless natworking with Netgear router

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Mon Mar 13 14:14:08 UTC 2006

I have the same card. It requires a "wrapper" making use of Windows drivers, as
Netgear does not provide information to open source or create a Linux
compatiable driver itself. I brought this up as a topic for a OLUG meeting as I
am not sure which drivers are to be used, these seem to be based on XP, while I
have 2000 drivers. I think they can be taken from the install disk.

I would like a bit of a demo to walk through the process at some point.

Tom Williamson