[olug] Anyone used wireless vga access point

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:12:51 UTC 2006

When Linksys started offering these a few years back, i called them
up.  They were not going to meet our motion video needs, so we did not
pursue it.  Let us know what you find out with the new stuff.  If you
basically need to demo your mouse pointer sliding across the screen, i
would not be surprised if  it would work.