[olug] Elkhorn & points west - wireless internet

Hurley Rod RHurley at TMVGAS.COM
Fri Mar 3 14:33:25 UTC 2006

We use American Relay in Glenwood, and I believe I heard them say they
were moving further south and east as far as Shenendoah.  I don't know
if they stopped in P Junk but if you have a water tower or grain mill,
chances are they did.

Rod Hurley

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-bounces at olug.org] On Behalf Of
Hunter, George (Enterprise Services)
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 10:03 AM
To: olug at olug.org
Subject: [olug] Elkhorn & points west - wireless internet

I was searching for a wireless provider in my town of Pacific Junction
and I came across this message stream that said they have a cell as far
south as Pacific Junction. Is this true? I would love any information
about anything.

George E. Hunter
Systems Analyst
7202 World Communications Dr.
Mailstop 7202-250
Phone 402-952-2142
Pager 1-877-720-2606

You can never step in the same stream twice because once you have, the
stream has changed and so have you.