[olug] K3B works to create an ISO image BUT gives errors when creating other CD's

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Fri Jun 23 21:21:39 UTC 2006

I have one XP workstation at home, and that is its primary purpose, burning dvd, cd's.
There are some things that are just brain dead simple to use in Windows enviroment.

ISOs are a breeze using cdrecord...some other things i found to be a pain and wanted a quick soulution...hence my only M$ workstation.

Get with VMware on Linux and do an XP install(something to consider).