[olug] small 1" server case/mainboard combination?

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Tue Jun 20 14:11:30 UTC 2006

Super Micro perhaps.
Usually the shorter cases are fatter(2-4U) and are held in place by just the rack ears, the longer thinner1Us dont have enough area on the ears to be supportted by just the ears and thus have to rails, or ears on the rear for extra support.

At my place there is a 1U super micro that is both light and shallow, I have not installed yet as it is not "mine".
I would estimate the depth to be 22"