[olug] K3b and cdrecord command.

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 21:44:39 UTC 2006

Sorry for the miscommunications.  Originally it
appeared to be that I couldn't install them, but when
I tried again it worked.  I was able to retrieve them
via Synaptic.  Now I've gotten through the process of
arranging the songs and ripping some others too.  When
I attempted to burn them I got numerous errors and
"Debug output" states that cdrecord isn't compatible.

I'll do some more research.

Joe

http://packages.ubuntulinux.org/breezy/otherosfs/cdrecord