[olug] Which DSL provider?

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Jun 8 21:06:05 UTC 2006

I would also be interested to hear feedback aswell.
I currently have cox with /28. No problems...the only thing i had to wait for was the faxing of the contract.

I wanted qwest biz dsl but i am a lil too far from CO according to "sales".

I might talk to someone about putting a machine on a rural  Qwest DSL line 7Mb/1Mb with perhaps a /28, they have DSL out in the sticks ( Mc Clelland, IA ) this month, and maybe in late summer Walnut Telco is looking to install fiber out here in the sticks as well. :)
The farmers will love that low latency porn :P