[olug] Kubuntu Questions

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Mon Jun 5 19:43:15 UTC 2006

For apps that have no menu listing like in your case , "gnu cash", I usually see if i can start it in term.
If so then I simply create a link on the desktop or somewhere else.
That is the way of the lazy man aka ----> me! as far as adding the app to menu, i dunno, never looked into it.

If u need clarification of my justification gimme a hollar and i'll give you communication.