[olug] Employer Reputaion? (piss poor)

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Wed Jul 12 14:57:44 UTC 2006

 InfoUSA has a piss poor reputation as an employer - they bring people
in, they promptly lay them off, the CEO yells and screams at the
executives and that behavior just rolls downhill. Keep in mind this
mostly affects marketing and sales staff - the data center is a floor
below this behavior and its another world. I've known people who spent a
good bit of time there and seemed to like it - but they'd roll their
eyes and look towards the stairs when the topic of the company's
reputation came up in conversation.

  So ... your mileage may vary.