[olug] ConAgra Foods Virtual Career Fair

Phil Brammer olug at wjjeep.com
Wed Jul 12 00:09:04 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 11:23:02AM -0500, Adam Haeder wrote:
> [SNIP]
>
> Obligatory Linux info - I'm running a private irc server for this chat
> with a web front end of cgi::irc. I'm also using msgsnarf (from the dsniff
> package) to log the entire chat. Works pretty well

Adam,
I'm glad you posted to the OLUG group.  In keeping in the Linux spirit, it would sure be nice if you could spread the word over there that it would be nice if careerlink.org was useable through a lynx browser session (in other words browsers not using javascript).  Moving away from frames would be nice as well.

Just my two off-topic cents.

Phil