[olug] Employer Reputaion?

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Mon Jul 10 22:16:22 UTC 2006

I saw and always see postings for "infoUSA".
Whats the deal with that?
I see a job for them that I think I would be perfect for...however, I am a bit concerned about the frequent postings from them..are they kinda like first data where they will yell and scream in your face and kick dirt on your new white socks and get layedoff every time the pres sneezes?
 Super geek boy needs a jobbie job but I dont want to look for work again in 2 months.(its stressful)