[olug] Kubunut/Ubuntu 6.06 "LiveCD" question.

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Thu Jul 6 17:32:26 UTC 2006

Now that Kubuntu/Ubuntu have live DVD versions that you can also install
from, does anyone know if it is possible to use the LiveCD version with a
USB thumb drive to automaticall mount the users home directory from a
file/partition on the USB drive?

I know I could manually re-mount a partition from the USB drive, but if
there is an automatic "out of the box" setting that would be nicer.

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68