[olug] Whats that smell? (Palm, USB, and SuSe)

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Wed Jan 25 19:47:35 UTC 2006

Have you tried JPilot?

I've used it with a Visor Neo (serial), and my co-worker uses it with his
Tungsten E2 (USB) without any issues.

USB is a little odd with Palm devices, as the USB device doesn't exist
until the 'sync' button is pushed.  And there are generally two - one for
syncing, one for 'modem'.

Try plugging in the Treo 650, do a 'tail -f' on your message log, and
press the sync button and see what you get.

Jon L.