[olug] The Penguin (iPod) Shuffle?

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Jan 19 19:52:25 UTC 2006

You should just use gtkpod to access the iPod shuffle.  It should just
mount like a USB flash drive when you plug it in, then run gtkpod to
access and move files over.  It will write out the iTunesDB files to the
Shuffle for you when you syncronize.

Use version 0.88.1 or later.  See the News area for the Changelog if
you're interested.

http://www.gtkpod.org

Amarok under KDE should also work, but I haven't tried it, as gtkpod works
fine for me.