[olug] DEC Drives

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Tue Jan 17 05:09:12 UTC 2006

ya, I saw that on google too, i couldnt find any white papers on the disks, I saw those used for 30-75, and refurb for 200+.
They are so heavy!, I have two in the house right now, just looking at them and wondering....Cool looking, i know someone else that had a bunch of similar drives but with alot higher capacity a while back. might get the higher cap. ones for an enclosure we have here that 4 of them would fit into. But dunno if it would even be worth it, used, unknowns etc.