[olug] SCO UNIX/LINUX help needed

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Sun Jan 15 05:47:34 UTC 2006

That can happen very easily, it all depends on the speed of the drive
and the speed at which the cd was burned at.  I burned a CD of just a
bunch of pictures to give to my mom, she had an old 4X cdrom drive ( I
did know at the time) I gave her a cd which I burned at 16x and of
course it couldn't read it,  had to burn it at 4x for her drive to read
it.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com
Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory