[olug] SCO UNIX/LINUX help needed

Charles Bird thebirdman at operamail.com
Thu Jan 12 20:02:15 UTC 2006

Ya, the drive is not in its prime, its the best one i have at the moment, the only way i could get a slack machine at work was to use old beatup rejected hardware that no one else wants or needs...its a 450Mhz, 96Mb RAM and 8GB HDD with a HP OEM DVD Drive from who knows when, all other files copy fine but its just that one, i used my superman vision as best as i could to look at the surface of the disk and seems fine...it is a burned cd that is indeed very old...this app is said to cost more than 50K USD!!!

As always, I am putting out big fires with a squirtgun.
:P