[olug] Invitation to Sioux City meeting - this Thursday

Ryan Stille rps at willcomminc.com
Tue Jan 3 14:20:38 UTC 2006

Just wanted to drop a note to the list and invite you all to our meeting
this Thursday.  We've diversified our group a little bit, we were
finding it hard to keep a group alive in Sioux City while only
discussing Linux related topics.  Our new group is called the Siouxland
Technology Users Group, or Siouxland Tech for short (please!).  We plan
to discuss general Internet and computer topics, with a focus on open
source.

Our topic for Thursday is RSS and Podcasting.  Mike Schieuer from
LongLines is going to give a great talk about what RSS is, how it's used
for podcasting, etc.  I hope you can make it.  Meeting time is 6:30PM.

New website: http://siouxlandtech.org
Map and directions to meeting location:
http://siouxlandtech.org/next.php

Take care,