[olug] Using USB Memory stick for portability

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:22:12 UTC 2006

For the bookmark management aspect, yahoo has two solutions because
they recently purchased delicious.  Their Firefox toolbar plugin runs
on both *nix and win systems.  Best part is that your bookmarks are
searchable(*) and accessible from all platforms that run Firefox.
Next best part is you can search your friends bookmarks.

myweb2.search.yahoo.com    works best with   toolbar.yahoo.com.

p.s. The yahoo search of your bookmarks is not perfect yet, it does
not find everything.  Their version of delicious i have not played
with.