[olug] Ubuntu "Movie" tool ??

Don Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Mon Feb 20 02:45:03 UTC 2006

I lost all my olug emails along with a lot of other stuff when my Hard
drive went bad. Yeah I know BACK UP!! I was on my way to get a back up
system set up when this happened -- believe it or not!

However, I recall seeing a suggestion / discussion about a tool for
Ubuntu that was able to play movies and do all sorts of other things
within the last couple of weeks. It's driving me nuts because I can't
remember what it was called except that it began with A. I know there is
a website for this tool

Please have mercy on this poor ol dude and look for the website!! ;-)

Thanks much!

Don Kauffman