[olug] project management tools on Linux?

neal rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Fri Feb 17 15:27:11 UTC 2006

   I asked about help desk stuff about a month ago and someone mentioned RT

http://bestpractical.com/rt/

   I'm thrilled there is a help desk tool that is so good it has an
O'Reilly book. I've handed off implementation to someone else and I hear
we're going to have it going this weekend.

   My next big step is project management. We've got a guy now who will
use Microsoft project for small stuff but I really want to nip that in
the bud, as over half of the people involved in this stuff are Mac users.

   Is there a good open source project management system?

--
mailto:Neal at Layer3Arts.com // IM:layer3arts
voice: 402 408 5951