[olug] ***OLUG TAGS THIS AS SPAM*** newbie

Jack jdunn110 at cox.net
Fri Feb 17 14:24:57 UTC 2006

    Just a belated thanx to everyone who chimed in with suggestions to
get my mandrake-based web server cum mysql system running.  I gleaned
enough from your inputs to figure out what was going on, learn when it
really was running and when not, and get to the point where I expect to
finally put together all the components for a tiki-wiki in the next few
days.  My day job is customer service for auto loans (nothing to do with
computer innards), so it takes me a while.

    I just wanted to send out a thanks while things are going well;
every other time I wrote in was to whine.

    Again, thanks to all.

    Jack