[olug] used PC monitor?

Don E. Kauffman dekauff at cox.net
Wed Feb 15 16:37:12 UTC 2006

Hi Eric,

I've had pretty good luck with buying used stuff from either Computer
Renaissance or reboottheuser (Jay's a Linux Unix guy). RBU may have some
used 17"- 21" monitors that might fit the bill.

http://www.reboottheuser.com/used_components.txt

Good Luck with the parental support stuff! Mine call me for technical
support, too.

Don Kauffman