[olug] SATA RAID

Trent Melcher tmelcher at saionline.com
Fri Feb 10 17:53:48 UTC 2006

I have used 3ware cards also without problems....most of the servers I
buy from www.nixsys.com   come with the 3ware RAID cards...they work
quite well in the Linuxs Servers they build.

Trent

Trent Melcher
Unix/Linux Systems Administrator
Securities America Financial Corporation
(402) 399-9111 x2774
tmelcher at saionline.com
Securities America, Inc., a Registered Broker/Dealer, Member NASD/SIPC.
Advisory services offered through Securities America Advisors, Inc., an
SEC Registered Investment Advisory