[olug] Re: free* VMWare player

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 20:15:49 UTC 2006

I'm not surprised.  I wouldn't even attempt to run a VM with less that
half a gig of physical RAM.

release of free GSX.  I've got a consulting gig where I've got an old
W2K SBS server running GoldMine, and we want to migrate it to the new
server, but no one (including me) seems to know how to accomplish
this, especially since they don't know where the install media is
(before my time).  I might try a P2V migration and just leave the old
server running as a VM on the new server.

Bill