[olug] Installfest Posters at UNO

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Fri Dec 29 13:42:38 UTC 2006

Yes, there are on the OLUG website, click on Read More in the post about
the InstallFest.

Here are the direct links:

Acrobat PDF
http://www.olug.org/installfest/january2007/OLUG_Installfest_jan_large_07.pdf

OpenOffice.org ODT
http://www.olug.org/installfest/january2007/OLUG_Installfest_jan_large_07.odt

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/