[olug] local groups and Active Directory

Daniel Pfile daniel at pfile.net
Thu Dec 28 21:30:17 UTC 2006

Did you set this up yourself or with a wizard? I didn't know samba
could authenticate local users without some pam/nss changes. When I
worked with pam and ldap a while back you could have it fallback to
local unix files when a search in the directory failed. You should be
able to modify your groups/nss setup to do that.

-- Daniel