[olug] Omaha-Area Colocation - pump up RTU

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Sun Dec 17 15:19:17 UTC 2006

  First National is sky high. Cosentry has a certain sort of customer
they seek and if you're not friends/family you can forget about space in
their partitioned rack.

   We (Layer 3 Arts) manage network facilities for a pair of redundant
data centers, much of our stuff is there, and they'd be friendly to such
ideas ... but its 400 miles from here :-( I'd like to have something
where I can lay hands on the equipment at the facility and even better
yet a place where with space for classes ... sounds like RTU, eh?

   Jay seems to be there every evening from 6:00 - 11:00 - it might be
nice to have a 'help desk' - pick one night a week and make sure its
manned so people can get Linux instruction? Well ... its just a thought ...