[olug] Omaha-Area Colocation

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Sun Dec 17 02:58:35 UTC 2006

On Sat, December 16, 2006 18:43, Charles Bird wrote:
> Cox is about the best deal with both bandwidth and floor space in my
> opinon, but a half or full rack for 4U machine, that isnt too cost
> effective.
> Reboot the User has a sprint T1 and is installing raised flooring this
> month, network seems good, i'm relocating some equipment from my other
> racks out there in early jan.

When I worked at CoSentry (was IPRevolution) in Bellevue, there was some
talk occasionally about renting "By The U" and other small-user oriented
accommodation.  You might want to give them a call:

http://www.cosentry.com/

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68