[olug] Omaha-Area Colocation

D. Clough dclough at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 20:01:48 UTC 2006

Greetings to all the fellow penguins in the Omaha Area.  I stumbled
across your site looking for some local colocation services and
thought this would be a great place to present a few questions.

I live just south of Elkhorn and I've been looking all over for an
Omaha area datacenter that offers colocation.  I've been looking to
put my 4u Solaris box somewhere for quite some time.  Every place I
can think of caters to SMBs and Enterprise services (First National,
Cox, Level(3), etc.)... are there any facilities or businesses in or
around Omaha that offer By-The-U colocation? (Half a rack is a bit of
overkill for 4u.)

Thanks,
Dan