[olug] Wireless Antenna Cable Needed

Michael Peterson mpeterson at mail.charlesfurniture.com
Fri Dec 8 19:51:49 UTC 2006

Does anyone know a person or a company that is a reliable source for N-type
extension cables?

I need one 40 to 50 feet long with female N-type connecters on each end.

I have the pigtail for the one end to go to a bridge or PCI card.
I also have the antenna that goes on the outside for the other end.
I have a buyer for the equipment, I just need the cable mentioned above to
connect it together and make it usable again.

The cable that it was used on was through a basement wall and gooped in on
the outside so it was not removable.

I have tried to contact a local wireless ISP that uses similar equipment but
have not been able to get a hold of them yet.
The line is busy or no return call on voice mail left.