[olug] Very OT: SCOLA Open House (Y'all Invited)

Joe Gulizia jrguliz at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 16:59:00 UTC 2006

Did I mention food?

SCOLA actually operates five channels from their site.

They are now pretty much arranged by geographical
areas with SCOLA Channel One (Cox Cable Channel 4)
being PRIMARILY European countries (a few exceptions
since it carried by some cable companies).

SCOLA Channel Two being primarily Spanish and
Portuguese speaking.

SCOLA Channel Three being all Mandarin Chinese.

SCOLA Channel Four being primarily Asia/SE Asia.

and
SCOLA Channel Five being primarily the Middle East and
Africa (some Asia Minor/SE Asia too).

Plans are to add SCOLA Channel Six within the next
year or so.

SCOLA is available via satellite, cable and the
internet as well as having a SCOLA Center at UNO's
library (plug for Bob Dunn --)

We actually have a couple of job openings at this time
--

Executive Assistant and
Special Projects Associate(somewhat computer

not sure of closing date OR pay so don't ask me.

Joe G.