[olug] free stuff tonight 7:00 outside Reboot The User

nealr neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Wed Dec 6 19:32:53 UTC 2006

  Today's cleaning whirlwind has uncovered:

  A linksys BEFSX41 - quad port ethernet hub/firewall

  Two Actiontec DSL modems /w integrated 802.11a(?) wireless APs

  Three Unisys P100 or P133 bookshelf boxes - they're nice little
project machines. I think Dave Thacker has dibs on these ...

  two CD burners. These are on the known working shelf but they've got
too much dust on them for me to move them again

  A Vortex drive cooler/shock absorber - this is a 5.25" bay drive
silencing device

  A box of misc cards - I do see a PCI Soundblaster and some sort of ATI
Rage AGP board in there

    So ... the only thing that sketches me out worse than a lot of junk
in a pile on my kitchen table is a bunch of weird guys in ThinkGeek
t-shirts showing up to paw through it. I think I will be outside the
door of Reboot The User tonight, 12/6/2006, at around 7:00 PM. If you
catch me before I get inside you may take what you'd like, otherwise
you'll be bargaining with that hard nosed Jay fellow for these trinkets ...