[olug] cleaning off my bookshelf - suggestions?

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 07:17:30 UTC 2006

Apache third edition
Web Database Applications with PHP and MySQL
Using Samba second edition
Learning the Bash Shell second edition
802.11 Wireless Networks

these are of interest to me.
they will only sit on my shelf until i'm done reading them!
i'm a complete junkie, but i don't know enough about linux.
these would be a big help.

i'm having a lot of apache trouble, and a lot of SMB problems between my
linux and WIN boxes. bash is always interesting, and WiFi is the shit.
killer books. i'd love to take them off your hands. first let me know what
you want for your time.