[olug] TrixBox 1hr?? heres Gilligan's Island issue

Daniel Linder dan at linder.org
Mon Dec 4 17:24:00 UTC 2006

On Sunday 03 December 2006 03:39, Charles Bird wrote:
> Still a few small issues but nothing big like i thought.
> I promise not to write emails  in a schitzo way in the middle of the
> night anymore. :)

Congrats, too.

Which ISP are you using? QWest, Cox, etc?  How are the phone calls during
different times of the day?  Does your box have a POTS port too, or is
this VoIP only?  If no POTS port, are you using a headset or speakers/mic?

I'm hoping to set one up for my home/office so I don't have to tie up the
family phone line while working.

Dan

- - - -
"Wait for that wisest of all counselors, time." -- Pericles
"I do not fear computers, I fear the lack of them." -- Isaac Asimov
"Soon we will be able to harness the rotational energy from Orwell's grave
to solve all world energy problems." -- /. user GigsVT (208848)
GPG fingerprint:6FFD DB94 7B96 0FD8 EADF  2EE0 B2B0 CC47 4FDE 9B68