[olug] [XMAS] Socket Stuffers

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Fri Dec 1 18:41:41 UTC 2006

<quote who="Charles Bird">
> So, I was kinda checking out things that I wish I could get for xmas....If
> I had a sugar momma. I noticed that the thing I want has GPL'd firmware,
> then I thought of you ppl and then decided it would be fun to see the cool
> things that all of us gadget geeks want to get.

This would fit inside of a stocking:
http://www.hamsource.com/digitalbadge.htm

Hell anything on my amazon wishlist would score points with me!

what about some hoodies from Jinx?
http://www.jinx.com/scripts/products.asp?catID=2

And the always good (NSFW) http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
But I have enough tshirts...

two places for ideas:
http://www.engadget.com/ (like their holidy  gift guide)
http://www.makezine.com/blog/

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson