[olug] OLUG Meeting Reminder and Updates

Jon H. Larsen relayer at levania.org
Tue Aug 29 14:12:44 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Just a reminder that the next OLUG Meeting in on Tuesday, September 5th,
2006 at the AIM Institute Computer Lab, 412 South 19th Street.  We'll be
starting at 6:30 PM.

Topics will include: Hylafax, Energy Efficient Computing, Q&A,
Fall InstallFest

Join us next door after the meeting for refreshments.

Website Updates
---------------

We have been making some updates to the OLUG website.  We have installed
the Community Builder module to help all of us match names to faces of
everyone at the meetings, installfests, etc.  To do so, login (or
register) to the OLUG website, click on Your Details in the User Menu and
under Edit, click on Update your Image.  Image dimensions must be 200x500
and a minimum of 100K.

You can view images using the User List menu option under the User Menu.

Also, I've found time to update the weblinks that Jim F. had spent so much
time on.  I'm about 60% done.  My apologies for not getting this done
sooner.

See you at the next meeting,
Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group - http://www.olug.org/