[olug] I'm leaving

Daryl J. Rue drue at paydq.com
Fri Aug 18 19:49:39 UTC 2006

Folks,

I am leaving my job here at crescent systems..  In case anyone is
interested, or you know someone just send me your resume and I will get it
to the right person. It is basically a one man shop running all the
technology needed to run an ecommerce business that has to meet VISA
security standards.  Small company 4 programmers, a CEO, Chairman and me
(and a few phone reps).  A great opportunity for someone.   Some of our
websites.  https://webapps.paydq.com/cableone  www.paydq.com
<http://www.paydq.com/>

Daryl

Network Manager

Crescent Systems is a leading credit card processing transaction company.
Crescent has experienced 33% growth for the past two years.  We are looking
for a dynamic individual to be part of our growing company.

Crescent Systems is currently looking for a Network Manager.  This position
reports directly to CEO, and has a heavy focus on information security,
especially as it relates to credit card industry compliance.

The incumbent will have the direct accountability to maintain and/or develop
Crescents information technology security and infrastructure.

Please send your unique cover letter and salary requirements to

Position Duties

*	Maintains and or develops data, systems and network security
architecture.
*	Maintains security access of systems.
*	Assists with development of policies and procedures, etc.
*	Knowledge in system design and management, security, TCP/IP network
communications, client server technologies, including UNIX, Windows, Active
Directory.
*	Understanding of security software, database technology, Internet
technologies, and E-commerce.
*	Excellent analytical skills with strong verbal and written
communication skills.

Knowledge / Skills / Abilities

*	Knowledge of generally accepted IS audit standards, statements and
practices preferred.
*	Knowledge of IS security and control practices strongly preferred.
*	Microsoft Active Directory experience required.
*	Group Policy experience required.
*	Windows Software Update Services Experience preferred.
*	Experience with Snort Intrusion Detection Systems preferred.
*	Cisco firewall experience required.
*	Linux experience required.
*	Experience setting up apache or tomcat web servers and related
technologies strongly preferred.
*	Ability to develop good systems documentation required.
*	Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
required.
*	Strong organizational skills required.

Education/ Experience

*	Microsoft, Cisco, and Linux Certifications a plus.
*	0 to 2 years IT security/audit related experience strongly
preferred.
*	Candidate must currently hold or obtain an industry security
certification (such as CISSP, SSCP or Security+) within 6 months.

Daryl J. Rue

Network Manager

Crescent Systems

25 Main Place Suite 400