[olug] Article: Linux Snobs: Real Barriers to Entry

Tim OBrien IrishMASMS at OLUG.ORG
Thu Apr 20 11:41:56 UTC 2006

Another /. story pertinent to my experiences here in Vegas titled 'Linux
Snobs, The Real Barriers to Entry' on reallylinux.com.

The slashdot thread, which has some good commentary on the situation/article:
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/04/19/1235227

The article on reallylinux.com:
http://www.reallylinux.com/docs/snobsoped.shtml

Just remember where we were when we first started, and do not just give
the user the asnwer but give them guidance on how to find the answer.

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Previous Publicity & Social activities chairperson