[olug] InstallFest Flier

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 15:49:08 UTC 2006

If it's still called Mandrake, then it's an older
version; Mandrake has changed to Mandriva.  Someone
should have the CDs/DVD for an upgrade/install, or one
of the many other versions out there.
I personally use Mandriva, I like the tools that come
with it, even the "light", or free, version is good.
But there may be others that come bundled with more
software anymore; if you get the free version you may
find yourself looking for packages that are free, but
they just don't bundle with it anymore...

http://www.olug.org/installfest/april2006/OLUG_Installfest_apr_large_06.pdf

http://www.olug.org/installfest/april2006/OLUG_Installfest_apr_large_06.sxw

> > Jon L.
> >

> > --
> > Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
> > Operations Manager, Omaha Linux Users Group -
> http://www.olug.org/
> > AnimeSunday.org - http://www.animesunday.org/
> > ICQ#: 10412618 - http://www.levania.org/~relayer/
> > GPG/PGP Pubkey -
> http://www.levania.org/~relayer/relayerpubkey.txt
> >

> --
> Alan McGreer
> armmcg at gmail.com
> Google Talk armmcg
> AIM armmcg83

https://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.