[olug] Saving email messages, bookmark files and addressbook entries

Greg Hetrick greg.hetrick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 14:19:06 UTC 2006

Try these directories under you home directory, they will have all your
saved configs etc, and pretty sure that is where the stored emails live.
notice the "." in front

.thunderbird
.mozilla    (for firefox)

What dist are you using? and what are you switching to?

might be easy to just tar up your home directory and move it off somewhere
then back to the new machine.

Greg