[olug] is it just me?

Dave Hull dphull at insipid.com
Tue Sep 27 20:54:45 UTC 2005

Quoting Bill Brush <bbrush at gmail.com>:

> As a very basic test of this, I used YaST to modify the host file of
> my SLES 9 box.  I then used vi to edit the host file.  When I went
> back to using YaST the changes I made in vi were there.
>
> If there's something else you'd like me to test, let me know.  This
> box has no purpose other than to test things.

Since you offered. Can you first, enable mod_spelling in Apache2 via
the command
line and have it work. I tried it on one of my servers and eventually gave up
and found where I could do the same thing in Yast. After getting it to work, I
went back into the files I'd hand edited with vi and couldn't see the
differences, but there must have been something I was missing.

Let me know what steps you go through at the command line to get it
working. If
you get it working.

Thanks.

--