[olug] hurricane relief - need small compact flash cards

Neal Rauhauser neal at lists.rauhauser.net
Mon Sep 5 22:09:24 UTC 2005

  Ladies & Gentlemen,

      Part-15.org is fielding a team of eight radio installers to the
New Orleans area. I've volunteered to provide some remote engineering
support for them and one of my customers has donated a pair of Soekris
NET4511 single board computers with radios for their use. These radios
don't have CF cards though - if you've got idle cards of 32 meg or
larger I could really use two of them. Drop me a note here and I'll come
and pick them up ...

                                         Neal