[olug] remote monitoring and remote backup server software

Eric Lusk wyrmzr72 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 3 13:09:49 UTC 2005

I'm in the process of setting up a server for remote
backup and remote monitoring for multiple clients.
I've had Nagios set up on a server at one point, but
it seems to be a little quirky; after a reboot I lost
access to my CGI scripts.
I'm thinking Bacula for the remote backup, but was
curious whether anyone has had success with anything
else for WAN-type backups?
Thanks for any input.

http://www.ericshaus.com
Alcohol and Calculus don't mix.  Never drink and derive.