[olug] OT - HELP!!! Need a Mac/Unix techie...

Trent Melcher trent at wispair.net
Thu Sep 1 00:52:36 UTC 2005

I need some help,  I have a need for a Mac wizard or just a tech head that
knows about Macs,  Im currently slamed and dont have the time to help out,
I have a client that needs a Mac Xserve G5 and Xserve RAID installed and
configured.  They have all the hardware and rack to install it into.  Just
need a body there to help out and oversee the installation.  They will pay
you very well for your time.

Please let me know if any of you are interested or know someone who may be
insterested.  They would like to get this done in the next couple of days.
They have a client website they need up and running by Tuesday.  Im just
out-of-pocket right now and dont have the time to dedicate.

Email me offlist if interested

Thanks
Trent