[olug] google hackin'!

David Loyall david.loyall at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:20:04 UTC 2005

It seems to me that this whole directory:
http://www22.verizon.com/wholesale/attachments/
is part of some mailing list software.  The mailing list manager
called pipermail does the same thing.. It strips attachments out of
messages, when it digest mode, and replaces them with URLs that point
at some webserver where it saved a copy of the message.

I'd imagine that the mailing list consists of messages designed to
entice potential wholesale customers.

Hope this helps,
--David Loyall